Could the use of local anesthesia be fatal during an FUE hair transplant procedure?
No major risks involved, won’t die of FUE
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
You won’t die during a FUE hair transplant.
There are no major risks involved.
If you have diabetes or hypertension that needs to be under control before FUE.
As far as anaesthesia is concerned local anaesthesia via frontal block is given on the scalp.
I have heard local anaesthetic can cause cardiac arrest?
How long does a local anaesthetic injection keep area numb
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Local anesthesia pins and needles
- Can local anesthesia be taken during surgery for sinusitis
- General anesthesia virus local anesthesia
- Smoking marijuana with local anesthesia
- Medical marijuana and local anesthesia
- Local anesthesia for ear wax
- The effect of local anesthesia in hypothyroidism
- Local anesthesia tiredness
- Marijuana and local anesthesia
- Local anesthesia dizziness
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs