Could a painless canker sore like spot in the mouth be a sign of cancer in the oral cavity?
Please upload relevant images of the affected area.
I can certainly understand your concern.
I have worked through your attached query in detail.
I can guide you better if you can upload images of the affected area in your oral cavity for a better understanding and a thorough guidance.
You can share the images on our webpage at "upload reports" option.
It isn't a sign of cancer.
I have worked through your attached images in detail.
This is not a sign of cancer. So don't worry about it.
But I advise you to give up smoking once for all.
I hope it helps!
Dr. Suresh Heijebu, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Canker sores spreading in mouth
- Persistent canker sores in mouth
- Oral cancer vs canker sore
- Canker sore in mouth
- Canker sores in mouth and diarhea
- Black spot in mouth canker sore
- Coumadin and canker sore in mouth
- Canker sore inside mouth
- Coughing and canker sores in mouth
- Recurring canker sores in mouth