Constant twitchy feeling in stomach and tingling sensation in nipples. What could be the reason?

Dr. Albana Sejdini

Posted on Sat, 30 Nov 2013 in General Health
Question: hi I'm XXXX. I have been feeling this constant twitchy feeling on the left side of my stomach. it very annoying. it feels like something moving inside of me ...and I also feel this tingling sensation in my nipples. what does all of this mean?
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Tingling sensations in nipples,twitching feeling.. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX - First, I'd like to know if the tingling sensation in your nipples is always present or from time in time? - Perhaps stress, study, work overload can trigger that. - When were your last periods? Did you feel the same tingling at the time (or before) the periods coming? - Might be related to hormonal changes. - With regards to twitchy feeling on the left side of your stomach, have you experienced constipation or other changes in your bowel movement? - Perhaps constipation or excessive gas can be a cause. Hope it helped! If you have more questions, feel free to contact me again! Dr.Sejdini
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T