Condom broke while having sex. On birth control packs and skipping placebo. Effective way to prevent pregnancy?
Happy to help!
Assuming that you take the pill every day, about the same time every day, and with no skipped pills, then your chance of pregnancy is extremely low. There is no added contraceptive benefit to taking the pills continuously versus what you are already doing. I would continue taking them just like you normally would. Take a pregnancy test in 2 weeks to assure that you are not pregnant too!
I hope this helps!!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Birth control pills prevent pregnancy
- Protected intercourse condom failure taking birth control chances of pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible while on birth control pills
- On birth control pills no penetrative sex chances of pregnancy
- Can pregnancy test be effective on birth control pill
- Pregnancy while taking birth control
- On birth control, wore condom broke and pulled out
- Pulled out but condom broke and on birth control for 3 years
- How birth control prevents pregnancy
- Can birth control prevent pregnancy
- Brown spotting after normal periods. Ovulation starts. No yeast...
- Throbbing in head, sore throat, dizziness, frequent fevers, mouth...
- Why does my vagina smell like a fart?
- Sudden terrible hot flushes. What is it about?
- Have bumps on vagina. Never had any sexual contact. Is this normal? How...
- Is it safe to take new drug esme that shrinks fibroids before surgery?
- Ultrasound showed bulky and heterogeneous uterus. Suggested progesterone...
- Noticed painful and hard nodules on labia. What should I do?
- On IUD. Feeling tired and pain. Suggested for surgery. Is it safe to...
- Pregnant. Started spotting and feeling constipated. Am I miscarrying....