Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Cluster of bumps on penis shaft, on imiquimod cream. Treatment for genital warts ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 577 Questions
I was looking for a second opinon on bumps that are located on my penis shaft. I was prescribed imiquimod 5% cream and it didnt help with cluster of bumps
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 8 hours later
Thanks for the query.

You seem to be having genital warts and seem to have been prescribed treatment for the same.

It shall be great if you could send the pictures for further comments to YYYY@YYYY subject:ATTN Dr Rajiv Goel.

Wishing you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor