Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Clear fluid slowly secreting from testicles, feeling of wetness. Causes and treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 4361 Questions
I have a clear fluid that slowly secretes from my testicle..I dont even feel it til i feel my pants are wet
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later
Thanks for the query

If the clear liquid is coming out of your scrotum (the sack where the testicle is present) then there must be a sinus present which is giving out the fluid.

A sinus is nothing but a small hole which is causing the fluid present inside the scrotum to come out

This sinus should be surgically corrected as soon as possible. Please XXXXXXX a general surgeon soon for the examination and further work up of the issue

However in the mean time please use the following advice

1. Wear boxers instead of tight briefs
2. Maintain hygiene as there are chances that this sinus might get infected
3. Watch out for fever, the clear liquid becoming thick and mucous like, foul smelling liquid. All these signifies infection
4. Abstain from sex until you XXXXXXX the doctor

I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further queries please click the accept button

I wish you a speedy recovery

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor