Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Chronic recurring bladder inflammation. Frequent urge to urinate. How to get relief?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
33 year old female, having chronic recurring bladder inflammation problem, Frequent urge to urinate--no pain, just frequency
Posted Sat, 23 Jun 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 9 hours later
I understand your problem. Your problem is treatable. It is most probably due to sensitive bladder. It is treatable with medicines. Your doctor will first rule out stone,infection by doing some tests like scan. Pls consult your urologist early. Hope this helps. Kindly get back for doubts. Regards, Dr XXXXXXX
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor