Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Chronic pain sufferer having fatal lung disease and bones are degenerating. Could I ask a doctor?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 567 Questions
Hi, I am a chronic pain sufferer. I have a fatal lung disease & my team of specialist's are telling me that I have probably a year to live at best. I got a 2nd & 3rd opinion. I was in a serious car accident in 12 years ago & my T3,4,5,6 & 7 were fractured & I was given at that time a vertebroplasty. Another vertebrae was fractured in April& I had a Kyphoplasty. My bones are degenerating. I do not want chemotherapy or radiation. If I did that it would probably kill me. I am looking for a new pain doctor,mine retired. I cant find another DR like my wonderful pain DR. I am trying to find an REMS TIRF qualified Dr in IL w/30 miles of 0000. I missed my Dr's recommendation & going away partylll because I was in the hospital. My Dr.was the best & he will be missed. I have never gone up in dosage, changed Dr,s did everything I was asked to do. I am drug tested at random which I am thanful that hes that competent. 1 pharmacy & I dont drive while taking my meds. I cant find another doctor & I find it because of dishonest, unscrupulous people a lot of people who need this medication wont be able to get it.Some are burn victims,AlLS & a number of other illnesses.This is a horrible law for honest people who have done nothing to deserve this..
Posted Tue, 3 Sep 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 2 hours later

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your concern.

Here is the list of PAIN DOCTORs near Woodridge along with their address and phone numbers. (Aprox- distance is 20 miles radius from woodridge IL)

17W682 Butterfield Rd
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 0000
(630) 268-1394 (Office)

120 Spalding Dr Suite 412,
Naperville, IL 0000
(630) 687-9451 (Office)

Dr. XXXXXXX L. Manganelli, MD
120 Spalding Dr Suite 400,
Naperville, IL 0000
(630) 687-9451 (Office)

7726 Sugarbush Ln,
Willowbrook, IL 0000
(630) 325-8944 (Fax)

Dr. XXXXXXX Kondelis, MD

Advanced Pain Consultants
2100 Clearwater Dr Suite 100
Oak Brook, IL 0000
Advance Pain Consultants
33 N XXXXXXX Rd Suite 204 XXXXXXX IL 0000
(630) 834-6400 (Office)

I understand your feeling about horrible laws, I agree with you. Above is the list of doctors which are all qualified and will help you in any way you may choose. All of the doctors mentioned above has more then 20 years of experience in field of medicine.

Thanks for the query and feel free to contact me incase of any further concerns.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pulmonologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor