Chronic Back Pain. Advise?
Thanks for posting your query
Back pain can be due to various reasons as improper posture, diseases as pelvic infection or injury to the nerves, spine and muscles or other causes as due to abnormality in the abdomen, chest and kidney.
Treatment for back pain includes
• Having a correct posture while sitting, standing and working. Details on a good working position can be found at WWW.WWWW.WW • Use low heels
• Keeping a pillow behind the lower back while sitting
• Sleeping on one side with knees and hips bent and keeping a pillow under the lower back
• Compresses and massage from a physiotherapist.
These measures play a major role in controlling back pain.
Some advice for you:
1) Do some form of exercise even a daily walk is fine.
2) Adopt proper posture and if you have long sitting hours work take small breaks and stretch the body.
3) You can also do some back strengthening exercises under the supervision of your physiotherapist
4) Have healthy nutritious diet comprising fruits, milk, vegetables and protein.
5) When back pain is severe, apply a hot water bottle or heating pad for 5 to 10 minutes.
Hope this answers your query. Please accept the answer in case you do not have follow up query.