Child with intolerance to milk products. Gets rashes all over the body. On soya milk. What could be the cause?
Thanks for writing health care magic.
This is called lactose intolerance.
Presently you should avoid all milk and foods containing dairy products.
In a child with secondary lactose intolerance symptoms may improve over a period of time. Secondary lactose intolerance occurs in children with say for example after a period of diarrhea. Secondary lactose intolerance improves over a period of time. But if it is not secondary some lactose intolerance may persist. So if the dairy products are not at all tolerated then calcium supplementation may be required.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause a hiv rash on body
- Rashes on body body ache what could it be
- What could be the cause pain all over the body
- What cause the rashes all over the body and vomiting
- What causes itching and rashes all over the body
- What could cause achy body
- What could cause tremors all over the body
- What causes itchy rash on body
- Muscle pain all over body what could be the cause
- What causes overnight rash on body
- Had typhoid and dengue. Facing hair loss problem. Cause and cure?
- Child has rashes around mouth, swollen lips, bumps all over body. Given...
- Anxiety in morning. Is this related to mood disorder or post menopause?
- Does lidocaine ointment 5% cause a false positive for cocain?
- Have diverticulitis and not gaining weight. Why do I sweat severely in a...
- Having fast heart rate, shortness of breath, red urine and bluish feces....
- Overweight. Have sinus problem. Getting headache and shortness of...
- Noticed red patch on white part of eye, no pain or vision change. Cause...
- Having allergic reaction with headache. Have celiac disease. Suggest...
- Feeling hungry and tired. Normal BP. How to reduce tummy size?