Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Child suffering from moderate autism. Unable to speek properly. Which specialist should I consut?

Nov 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1994
Answered : 5556 Questions
Child of my employee is suffering from moderate autism. He is 5 years old and not able to speak properly. Please advise and recommend the name of a doctor in india for consultation.His vocalisation is on demand, but not always.Delayed speech and language development problem.
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 36 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

If possible, you can consult Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Consultant Pediatric Neurologist at CMC Hospital, Vellore. She is very good in dealing with children with autism.

The appointment for her can be booked online on CMC Vellore website.

Please get back if you have any more queries.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website:
My email: YYYY@YYYY
My Website: WWW.WWWW.WW My blog:
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor