Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried Clobestone butyrate and micronazole nitrate. Permanent solution?
Thanks for the query.
From the outset, it seems to be an allergic sensitivity condition, probably maltreated by bunch of medicines. It does not look like a case which can be treated in couple of months, but it might take a while as the symptoms seem to be chronic.
- It is not clear since when was your child affected (when was his first symptoms)
- any allergy to mother?
- The colour of skin?
- Whether there is bleeding?
Your child needs to be seen in detail. A complete history and proper physical examination and assessment are needed. I suggest you to not to repeat allopathic medication because skin is very sensitive. I also advice you to repeat the allergic sensitivity test.
All the allopathic medicine you have taken to your child is cortisone and salicylic acid which has their own effect; Your child needs natural cure.
You can consult to a doctor or you may start with “Ars iod 30” twice daily for 3 week and sulpher 1M once a week under guidance of your doctor. He can be reviewed after 3 weeks to see the progress.
Hope this answers your query. If you have any further queries, I will be glad to assist you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pimply itchy rash on back and stomach
- Tiny red itchy bumps on stomach back legs
- Child itchy bumps on back
- Rash legs back stomach monistat
- Rash on stomach and back in 10 year old child
- Burning itchy rash chest stomach back arms
- Rash on childs back
- Rash on back and stomach of child
- Red itchy dots on back arms legs stomach
- Child has yellow rash on chest and back not itchy
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...