Child has fever, headache, cold, stabbing back pain below rib cage. Any thoughts?
As per your query your son has Viral fever.
Because of it,he is having pain in various parts of body.
Please give him paracetamol tablets.Add antihistamine tablet.
Give him antibiotic to prevent secondary bacterial infection.
If he is having pain abdomen inspite of above measures,get an Ultrasound abdomen.
Wish him good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child fever headache leg pain
- Cheston cold fever headache
- Back pain below rib cage
- Flank back pain fever headache chills
- Lower back ache fever headache
- Fever, cold chills, soar throat, back pains
- Cold pack for back pain
- Fever cold sweat headache back pain
- Back ache fever headache
- Fever headache sore throat and back pain at 36 weeks pregnant
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...