Child Suffering from cold and sneezing. Having hearing loss. How to cure this?

Posted on Thu, 7 Nov 2013 in General Health
Question: my 9yrs boy is having cold and sneezing from last 2 and half yrs, several medication has been used but problem comes again, probably this causes some kind of hearing loss also. please suggest.
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Nigam 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Allergen to be identified. Immunity to be boosted.

Detailed Answer:
Greetings.
so now the problem has become chronic.
here it can be two possibilities.
either there's an allergen. so we need to find that out. Try to be more observant about it. any food,fragrance,season,any particular soap etc.
Also we will boost the immunity. we will add certain items in the diet like probiotic milk and lot of anti oxidants. along with this I highly recommend you to give vitamin c supplements. as this improves the immunity.
Along with this give one full course of cervix one for five days to get immediate relief.
hope this helps.
let me know if you have any queries.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Dr. Gaurav Nigam

Pediatrician