Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Chest tightness, high BP, done ECG, ESR, Sugar, Cholesterol, Triglyceride tests. Treatment?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 466 Questions
Getting chest tightness, BP-94/150,Passing too much of gas formation, but ECG normal,ESR 1st hr-12mm,sugar-F-98,PP-72,Cholesterol-210,Triglyceride-131 & Uric Acid-5.24 mg/dl. I need best doctor to consult at CMC Vellore for problem.
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 16 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query.

Since your BP is on the higher side,cholesterol is slightly higher and chest tightness is present you require a detailed evaluation and considering your age some other tests as Stress test,echo for heart evaluation and Blood tests are required.

I would like to advise that if the chest tightness is severe and persists or the pain radiates to arm/jaw kindly rush to Emergency without wasting time.

Regarding the doctor at CMC you can XXXXXXX Dr. S XXXXXXX or Dr P R Bhim XXXXXXX CMC has even provided the facility of giving online appointments which you can take and then visit accordingly.

Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up query if any.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor