Chest sore after falling,no broken ribs. Treatment?
Thanks for the query.
Fall and injury to chest can cause fracture ribs or muscle or ligament strain or XXXXXXX bruise.
If you have ruled out fracture ribs and there is no local swelling or extreme pain on touch indicative of XXXXXXX bruise then there is nothing worrisome as of now.
Any muscle strain will require time to heal and till then you can take any antiinflammatory analgesic containing acetaminophen and ibuprofen for pain relief.Physiotherapy and hot fomentation may provide early relief.
If the pain persists or you develop any new symptom like fever, restriction of movement etc. then seek prompt medical consultation .otherwise just take adequate rest, a healthy diet and plenty of fluids for better healing.
Hope I have answered your query.
Ill be available for any follow up queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- After effects of broken ribs
- Treatment and cure for broken ribs injuries
- Broken ribs treatment and recovery
- Sore rib or broken rib plusey
- Intercourse after broken ribs
- Broken rib pain treatment
- Broken ribs sore throat fever
- Treatment and cure for Broken ribs
- Sex after broken ribs
- Chest sore after fallingno broken ribs treatment