Chances of contracting HIV from vaginal fluid?

Dr. Sudarshan

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 14 Dec 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Question: I had 6 lap dances...I was clothed and she had a g-string my concern is that I was touching the outer parts of her g-string and not sure if I got any vagina fluids on my hands because I masturbated like 3 minutes later in the restroom. Before washing my hands and my penis might have been sore/bruused from over masturbation... please give feedback I'm afraid I could have contracted hiv
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 5 hours later
Thanks for writing in.

The episode described by you does not pose any risk of HIV or STD.

Actual transfer of fluids like semen ,blood ,vaginal fluid is needed for hiv infection.

The fact that you had washed your hands further eliminates the possibility of infection.

Possibility of HiV through sores over hand is very minimal or nil.

I would like to know-
Did you had any bleeding or visible fluid on hands?
Did the girl had any visible sores/ulcers?
Did you had any oral sex?

Answer the questions and I will be able to help you better.

Dr XXXXXXX
MD dermatologist
Follow up: Dr. Sudarshan 3 hours later
I did not wash hands prior to masturbating. No the stripper had no visible sores/ulcers.. I had maybe just a hagnail on my index finger but no visible blood on my hands or penis. My penis would just have sores that happen from over masturbation because I masturbate everytime i take a shower. As for vaginal gluids I doubt I had much on hands before masturbsting as I did not fingered the stripper... i only grabbed/touched from edges and over g-string maybe just trace amounts... I'm sure I would have seen otherwise and washed my hands if I had seen my hands wet with fluids... atleast I'm thinking it was minimal fluids on my hand before masturbstion n my sores would have been from over masturbation... but no bleeding sores maybe just tender a tad bit penis.
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Hi again,
Thanks for the details.
There is no chance of HIV or STD by the description provided by you.Actual tranfer of fluid is required for hiv transfer. As none of it has taken place in your case there is nil chance of hiv or std transmission in your case.
Unprotected sexual intercourse , exchange of blood or CSF is only way of tranfer.

I will be available for any further clarification.

Hope this helps.
Regards.
Dr XXXXXXX .
Follow up: Dr. Sudarshan 4 minutes later
Thank you....
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 13 hours later
HI,

If you are satisfied with the answer please accept it and rate it at the end.

Regards.