Celexa a clamipromine, anti-depressant, anti anxiety, safe to take fun burner oxy elite pro ?
Thanks for your query.
Oxyelite pro is a newly introduced herbal product which causes burning of fat resulting in weight loss. OxyELITE Pro does not use high levels of caffeine like other fat-burners but it still has been thought to yield 300 mg of caffeine per day. Side effects of caffeine include nervousness, excitement, insomnia, flushing of the face, increased urination, gastrointestinal disturbances, muscle twitching, a rambling flow of thought and speech, irritability, and irregular or rapid heart beat.
Apart from this, a study has revealed that caffeine exerts a direct dose-dependent analgesic action when used with Clomipromine. So it has been proposed from this study that an enhanced analgesic effect can be obtained when both are used together.
Hence I suggest you to use this fat burner only after consultation with your doctor.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions then please do post us. I will be available to answer them as well.
Wishing you good health.
Thanks for your query. Analgesic action means relieving pain. algesic is derived from "Algos" which means pain. "An-algesic" hence refers without pain.
As mentioned earlier, due to the side effects of caffeine, it is advisable to take these two drugs only after consulting your doctor; as you might have to discuss with your doctor, the combined effect of caffeine with Clomipramine.
Hope this helps you. If you have additional questions then please do post us. I will be available to answer them as well.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Guava anti depressant
- Suffering from social anxiety will anti-depressants help
- Anti depressants for anxiety
- Can oxi elite pro give me mood swings if i am on anti depressants
- What dose of anti-depressant should i take for anxiety disorder
- Is it ok to take oxy elite pro and anti depressions?
- Mixing duromine with anti depressants
- Diagnosed with ocd is it safe to take anti depressants
- Oxy elite pro and anti depressants
- Taking diethylpropion suggest a safe and effective anti- depressant
- How are high levels of homocystiene treated ?
- WBC in urine, pain, pressure in vagina, stinging, burning sensation...
- Do antidepressants cause weight loss ?
- Celexa a clamipromine, anti-depressant, anti anxiety, safe to take fun...
- What causes pain in the knees and feet ?
- MSRA infection, bactrim, flagyl, spot on labia, drained, new one formed....
- I have fever, fatigue and daily headache. What do these symptoms suggest?
- My coccyx was injured previously and I have severe pain in the area. How...
- I have cramps in my calves and feet, sweating at night and am not able...
- Dark bruise on spine, trauma, blood capillaries ruptured, post...