Cardiac muscles weak.
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through all the reports attached by you I would like to tell you that there are significant changes in ecg which are suggestive of cardiac event like MI that probably has happened before, the echo report is showing significantly reduced pumping capacity of the heart at around 25%. Other blood reports are roughly near normal.
Yes the cardiac muscles have gone weak and the patient has to take medicines throughout. Stopping medication or irregular intake of medicine will raise complications.
Also fluid intake has to be limited to a maximum of 1.5 ltrs per day along with restricted salt intake.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
Can you please elaborate a bit in layman terms, the sentences including word MI. As per my Doc, he also said the same as the efficiency of pumping is decreased.
It means that the patient had a heart attack in the past due to which the muscles of the heart has gone weak thereby the overall pumping capacity of it has reduced.
I hope this information will answer your query.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?