Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Cannot stay in air conditioned rooms. Feeling immediate ejaculation and urge to urinate with a touch of women. Advise?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1992
Answered : 408 Questions
Dear Dr Saheb,
1.I am on vacation.I have to stay in hotels.I am very sensitive to aircondition.My body becomes like icebox.My feet ,knees and back is very cold.Back aches.If by chance I drink beer it becomes even worse.I feel like taking cotton heavy sweater or just stay out side .Outside I am fine in even like India's summer. I can't sleep in cold hotel rooms.No air condition and no heat in the room. Just normal weather. Basically I am hot constitutional person. Cold temperature room bother my legs.
2. I do not know why I always feel stimulated.Even singe touch of a woman on arms,i feel like immediate ejaculation and urge to urinate and passing white fluid in urine after slightest touch without erection.
Thanks Doctor !!
Posted Fri, 6 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
anemia, hypothyroidism, low body fat

Detailed Answer:
Feeling of cold all on little exposure have many causative factors like low Hb% (anemic), underactive thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism), low body fats etc. So if you have any above causative factors should go for the treatment. If you dont have any such causative factors then it is your physical constitution and that can be altered by good food habits and healthy life styles.
Regarding second question you are hyper excitable personality thats why on slightest provocation causes ejaculation.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor