Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Cann inflamed testicle when suffering from Belanitis be symptoms of STI?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 1417 Questions
I was diagnosed with Belanitis two days back and now have noticed an inflamed testicle? Could this be an STI or is it because of the Belanitis
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Frankly speaking its difficult to tell without seeing you. Though you might be feeling embarrassed you should see doctor for this as such symptoms need dedicated treatment to avoid complications. Both possibility are likely.In case you choose option of not seeing doctor , you should take a course of antibiotics, though this would not be most recommended . Doctor would get you investigated with few tests and suggest specific treatment for that particular infection. Hope this helps.Please feel free to ask if there are doubts. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor