Can you view the 2017 panoramic x-ray attached here and
No resorption as i have seen. You can also go for tmj sectional radiograph
Hello Maggie hegney.
Thanks for consulting Healthcaremagic.
This is Dr. Priyanla tiwari answering your query.
I have read your query and gone through the x ray you have attached. As far as i have viewed it appears normal. There is no resorption as i have seen.
I will also suggest you to go for TMJ Sectional view radiograph for good view of condyles.
Hope this will help you.
If you have further query i will be happy to help.
I know that there is less space between one of the condyles and the jaw joint than the other - is that OK?
Kindly upload both the radiographs again.
I didnt find 2 x-ray attached. I find only one opg radiograph. Kindly upload both the x rays so that i can help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in wisdom tooth
- Suggest treatment for swollen tonsils
- What causes gritty feeling under the tongue?
- Suggest treatment for yellowish teeth and bleeding gums
- What is the time of eruption of permanent upper and lower teeth?
- What causes salty taste in mouth?
- How can bad breath be treated
- What causes swelling on collar bone?
- What causes foul taste in mouth?
- Suggest remedy for foul smell from mouth