Can you take a bath after Tylenol intake for a tension headache?
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but there is no need to worry as the hot bath is not reported to interact with the therapeutic effect of Tylenol or with its absorption.
I hope I answered your question.
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it advisable to take metoclopramide for tension headache
- Tension headache better after eating
- Tension headache after methamphetamine use
- Taking ibuprofen and paracetamol for tension headaches any suggestion
- Tension headaches after delivering a baby
- Tension headaches after tooth extraction
- Tension headache after smoking hookah
- Tension headache after wearing tampons
- Tension headache after tooth was pulled
- Tylenol tension headache