Can you reverse macular degeneration?
Please read detailed answer.
I am sorry for his problem.
There is as yet no outright cure for macular degeneration, but some treatments may delay its progression or even improve vision. Treatments for macular degeneration depend on whether the disease is in its early-stage, dry form or in the more advanced, wet form that can lead to serious vision loss.
In some cases therapies like buckling can be done.In some cases laser surgery can be tried however unfortunately success rate are not that high.
Please attach reports of both eyes test with follow up and treatment recieved till date and is it dry or wet degeneration?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cartia and macular degeneration
- Views of naturopath on macular degeneration
- Macular degeneration and vitiligo
- Macular degeneration ayurvedic treatment
- Pituitary tumor and macular degeneration
- Macular degeneration with stenosis atrophy
- Macular degeneration treatment in ayurveda
- Macular degeneration and occupational therapy
- Macular degeneration and ankolosing spondilitis
- Ayurveda guidelines for macular degeneration