Can you get brain damage from depression?
Yes, they can be caused by depression!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. They can all be provoked and aggravated by depression. I will suggest that you get evaluated and treated adequately for this depression. I will recommend a combination of behavioral therapy alongside potent antidepressant medications. Also, if there are any seriou life challenges you are experiencing at this time, it will be best to state them so that I can propose coping strategies that might be helpful. This often speeds up recovery.
NEVER hurt yourself. If you feel like commiting suicide, kindly dial 911 immediately and get helped. Your life is worth gold.
I look forward hearing from you. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me as you please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?