Can wine be consumed 9 hours after taking Tramadol?
You can take a glass of wine. However, it is not always encouraged to take alcohol and Tramadol together because it is an occasional stuff and one time, there is nothing to get worried about.
Hope I have answered your query. I wish you well. Have fun and do take care of yourself.
Dr. Ivo Ditah,
Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking tramadol with cymbalta
- Tramadol and cymbalta taking together
- Take aspirin with tramadol
- Taking tramadol with paracetamol
- Side effects of take tramadol
- Is it safe to take tramadol
- Taking tramadol and suboxone
- Taking paracetamol and tramadol together
- Take tramadol and gabapentin together
- Can i take ibuprofen after taking tramadol