question-icon

Can walking towards a bright light, facing bright light then

Posted on Wed, 30 Jan 2019
Question: Can walking towards a bright light, facing bright light then immediately after blow drying hair cause any lengthening or flattening of face or facial bones from heat from light and then heat from blow dryer?
Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee (37 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
No lengthening or flattening of the face or facial bones is possible due to these types of activities...

Detailed Answer:
Hello and Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query in details...
I can understand your concerns...

No, please don't worry...No lengthening or flattening of face or facial bones are possible due to these types of activities...

Our face and bones are made in such a way to resist this kind of mild forms of heat and stressors, so there won't be any lengthening or flattening of the face or facial bones from heat from light and then heat from the blow dryer...

Let me know if I can assist you further...
Wish you good health...

Take Care
Kind Regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Arnab Banerjee

Critical Care Specialist