Can vapes cause white facial bumps with dry and sore skin?

Gastroenterologist
Question
Hello, My 27 YO Dtr has had Skin issues: periorbital dry,red sore skin . with scant bldg. if rubbed. Sml white bumps on her face esp. cheeks and forehead. Random hives upper body, chest neck and arms. GI upsets -indigestion. Increase in her anxiety issue. Had derm. consult and allergy patch test with only 1 out of 80 reactions. She had quit smoking for almost a year and has been using vapes /vaping. There is considerable vapors and scent with its use. I tried to tell her it could be that since it all seem to start after she started using the product. She dismissed it at first could this have any bearing in her present symptoms? YYYY@YYYY
Thu, 26 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please go through detailed answer.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for query my dear patient.
Have gone through your details and i appreciate your concerns.
Yes definitely it could be due to allergy from vapors and scents.
There is a possibility and to rule that out easiest way is to stop using that or to avoid direct exposure to them for few days.If symptoms are relieved then stop any further exposure otherwise she can continue with same.

Thanks