Can use of HCG injection shots affect a PPD test?
Thanks for using XXXXXXX
No, HCG injection has no effect on ppd test, Injection should be taken in different arm and ppd test in other arm, for better reading of ppd test .
Hope this answered your question.
Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries or doubts and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wish you good health. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can use of hcg injection shots affect a ppd test
- Is hcg injection useful in preventing miscarriage
- Fertigyn hcg injections and pregnancy tests
- Hcg injections with hcg included
- Does the hcg injections affect your monthly period
- Can hcg injections affect liver enzyme levels
- Can hcg injections affect lower back or kidneys
- How to use hcg injections
- Hcg injections liver
- Hcg injections after steroid use
- Taking azithromycin 500mg for strep throat. What medicine should I take...
- Had chronic stomach problems. Felt knot near belly button, greenish...
- Laproscopic appendectomy done. Feeling pain in stomach, bloated,...
- Having lump on carotid artery. Sore to touch. Feels while moving neck....
- Having pain in arm and shoulder. Taking panadol. Any suggestion?
- 7 month pregnant. Started vomiting and feeling like acidity. Will it be...
- Experiencing severe stomach cramps. Not getting cured by tylenol....
- 17 month old baby having red rash on feet, legs and scrotum. Should I be...
- Infant fell off bed, fever, blinking hard, eyes crossing, getting tired....
- Abdominal pain, burning when sitting up from bed. Negative UTI stick...