Can uncleared actinomycetes cause vomiting?
Few more tests required
Actinomycetes is a gram positive bacteria and to know if you still have this infection or not is very easy get a culture and sensitivity test done.
If the sensitivity test is negative then there is no residual infection.
In most of the cases, post-antibiotic therapy culture and sensitivity test are done to follow up.
Now, let's move to heart rate. Whenever blood pressure is low heart rate would be high this is the initial reflex action of our body to maintain optimum cardiac output.
However, most of your symptoms are suggestive of a long-term chronic infection. Therefore few test to rule out infection should be done.
stool routine and microscopy
stool culture and sensitivity
Urine routine and microscopy
Urine culture and sensitivity
Blood routine and microscopy
Blood culture and sensitivity
A swab culture should also be done.
Your endoscopy suggests Barrett oesophagus which could be a cause of constant nausea and vomiting.
Omeprazole only covers the acid production part in the oesophagus. However, to control reflux and vomiting domperidone or any Prokinetic drug should be given to you.
I would suggest you take 4 mg of Zofran four times a day with antioxidants and a multivitamin and follow up with reports I
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ramesh Kumar, Gastroenterologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses