Can u tell me what this means ? Hx Has
Mild central canal stenosis at C5-6 with foraminal narrowing compressing the exiting left
greater than right C6 nerve roots
Mild central canal stenosis at C6-7 with foraminal narrowing compressing exiting left C7
Additional milder degenerative changes as above
ICD 10 - Other biomechanical lesion, M99.81
Spinal stenosis, M48.02
MRI explained below
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
Your MRI shows that you have cervical stenosis (narrowing of spinal canal) at levels of neck vertebrae c5-6 and c6-7 with the narrowing of the foramina (hole) where nerve roots come out in left c6 and c7 vertebrae.
More narrowed in left than right that's why you have more pain in left arm and shoulder than right.
You can consult an orthopaedic doctor for surgical options since drugs are no more relieving the pain.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.