Can two vaginal deliveries increase the chances of C-section for the 3rd delivery?

Question
MY DAUGHTER INLAW IS PRGNANT SHE IS PREG NANT SHE HAS 2 GIRLS BEFORE BY NORMAL DELIVERY IS THERE A RISK OF C SECTION BEFORE PREGNANCY SHE WAS OVER WEIGHT HOW CAN SHE CONTROL HER WEIGHT AND IS THERE A RISK OF ANY ABNORMILITIES IN THE BABY
Mon, 14 May 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Avoid fats and high calorie foods.

Detailed Answer:
Since your daughter in law has had two previous normal deliveries the chances of having a normal delivery this time also is high. No need to worry.
Being overweight can predispose her to pregnancy induced diabetes and the baby may also be overweight. She needs to reduce her fat and high calorie food intake. She can have a high protein diet.
She must have a regular antenatal check up and get an anomaly scan done at 18 weeks to rule out any anomalies in the baby.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal