Can two pills of Dulcolax be taken within an hour?
Yes you can take another
Thank you for posting your query in Healthcaremagic.com.
This is Dr. Swarnava Dattagupta answering your query.
I understand your concern.
One dulcolax suppository should be enough but if it does not suffice, one can take another.
You should wait for 1-2 hours followed by another suppository.
But if the first was not effective, then it might be better to give the next one higher up in the rectum what we call as high bowel suppository. Its application might require medical assistance.
Anyways, wait for some more time, otherwise you can take another.
Hope I have answered your question.
If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can dulcolax be taken after embryo transfer
- Can dulcolax be taken daily
- Microgynon 30 taken with dulcolax
- Has anyone taken dulcolax while pregnant
- Dulcolax for piles
- Dulcolax for colonoscopy
- Is dulcolax safe
- Suffering with constipation asthmatic breathlessness water retention taken dulcolax sufficient
- Dangers of dulcolax
- Dulcolax for women
- Suggest treatment for bloating and flatulence
- What causes sudden increase in BP readings with history of heart attack?
- Does over dosage of Piopar cause leg lymphodoema?
- Suggest treatment for palpitations and anxiety related issues
- Is mineville patch helpful in dealing with breast tumor?
- What causes tremendous weight loss after taking Obimet Sr?
- What causes constant retrosternal chest pain lasting for few minutes?
- Does unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy?
- Does pain in the my left rib cage indicate rib fracture?
- How long do symptoms of prostatitis last?