Can touching the face after making contact with a laundry detergent cause any changes?
Laundry detergent mixed with water on surface of laundry drying machine
No, don't worry
No, there is no such danger to the skin or bone structure.
This may cause just short-term irritation to the eyes and dry skin but there is no long-term consequence so you should not be worried.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Laundry detergent irritating penis
- Laundry detergent causing bumps on penis
- Laundry detergent penis
- Skin irritation from laundry detergent
- Changing laundry detergent causes son to itch
- Laundry detergent irritation to penis head
- Can laundry detergent cause vaginal itching
- Laundry detergent irritation gooch
- What causes colour change in face after standing
- Headaches from laundry detergent