question-icon

Can the size of a penis be increased?

Posted on Mon, 3 Apr 2017
Question: fastest way to increase penis size. I'm 18 yrs old and have hardly 2.5 inches penis during sleep. Please suggest me some working medicine i am so much worried
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV (3 hours later)
Brief Answer:
No medicine that works.

Detailed Answer:
Good day and thank you for being with healthcare magic!!!

I am sorry you feel that your penis is smaller than normal. Unfortunately there is NO medicine that would elongate your penis. The average penile size fully stretched is 5.5 inches. This is measured from tip of the penis to the base of the penis depressing the fat pad until you reach the bony part.

I'm sure if measured correctly​ you will have a longer penile size than 2.5cms.

If you are over weight then losing some weight will decrease the fat pad in the penile base and would make your penis longer. The fatpad would cover the penile length depending on your body fat percentage.

I urge you not to buy any medicine that claims it would instantly increase penile size. It doesn't work and it is only a scam.

I hope I have answered your question satisfactorily. Please consider a 5 Star rating. Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Manuel C See IV

Urologist