Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Can the erection problem be solved after being operated from gynecomastia?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 243 Questions
hi i am 28 around 6 foot and 84 kgs . I was suffering from gynamocasteia and got operated for the same. Also i was active sexually with no problems. But now a days i find my erection not that hard as it was before . Can you help me with this
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 54 minutes later
Hi Yoursachint,

Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query.

Your case is a very common complaint in among young patients, especially the executive class who are under lot of professional stress. So be comfortable and be reassured that it is a problem, which is quite common. Because you are keen observer you have observed it very early.

There are many causes of this phenomenon. I shall enumerate only those which are relevant to your medical history.
1. Kindly let me know whether you are married and if married, since how long.
2. Do you have problem of premature ejaculation that is when orgasm comes on too quickly?
3. Also get your Serum Testosterone level measured.
4. Do you smoke or consume alcohol? - If yes, how much and how often?

Till I receive your details, I would give you some tips which would definitely help you:
a) Cut down on smoking, alcohol, tea, coffee
b) Get plenty of rest and take time to relax.
c) Do not bring office stress at home.
d) There should be no disturbance in your bedroom, especially when you want intimate relationship. e) Exercise and eat a healthy diet to maintain good circulation.
f) You may reduce your weight by 6-7 kg.
g) Talk openly to your partner about sex and your relationship.
h) If you are unable to do this, counseling can help. Couples who cannot talk to each other are likely to have problems with sexual intimacy. Men who have trouble communicating their feelings may find it difficult to share with their partner any anxieties about their sexual performance. In these circumstances, counseling can be very helpful for both you and your partner.

Waiting eagerly for your follow-up.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor