Can Taking Tylenol 2000mg Within One Hour Cause Any Risks?
maximum dose is 1000 mg every 4 to 6 hours
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The maximum dose is 1000 mg every 4 to 6 hours , so should not really go up to 2000 mg in such a short period of time.
If you are in pain , it may be best to add another pain killer from a different family of medication eg ibuprofen or naproxen if you can use these types of meds.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
higher than allowed but if only once should be fine
As said , the maximum dose is 1000 mg every 4 to 6 hours, not up to 2000 mg.
If you took excess only once, you should be fine but this should not be continued. You would need to use the required and approved dose, 1000 mg, the next time which should be in 4 to 6 hours since the last dose
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- For what purpose riflux tablet is taking
- My husband have nose bleed hes taking warfarin is this one of the effect of the med hes taking
- Ciprofloxacin dissolve before taking
- Pain and lump in arm after blood taking
- When will daphne pills be effective after taking
- Controloc reason taking
- Is it safe to take luvox while taking
- Misoprostol bleeding after taking
- I have been taking thyronome for 6months now i have stopped taking
- Will the hcg diet mess up birth control im taking