Can taking Ipill within 12 hours after intercourse prevent a pregnancy?
Chances of pregnancy is very less
From what you have mentioned, chances of pregnancy is very less. You had sex before ovulation and also taken Ipill.
She need not get withdrawal bleeding always. She can wait for her periods and it will come.may be altered.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr B. Radhakrishnan. Nair, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bleeding after taking ipill means no pregnancy
- When can i take i-pill after the intercourse
- Will taking ipill after having sex prevent pregnancy
- Pregnancy after eating ipill
- Had intercourse after taking ipill chances of pregnancy
- Is there any chance of pregnancy after taking ipill
- Symptoms of pregnancy after ipill
- Are there chances of pregnancy after taking the i-pill
- Any chances of pregnancy despite taking ipill within 24 hours
- Is ectopic pregnancy common after taking ipill
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?