Can stress cause forgetfulness and confusion?
If the episode repeats then it is good to do further testing.
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
I read that your husband has had more then just the accident of today. But also the fact that he has had a lot of stress recently and the bad news of a family member loss, makes it justifiable that it may be a possible cause. In this case what he should do is to manage the stress with your help also. If that is not possible he can also ask for the help of a professional.
If the episode repeats, then your husband should see a neurologist and consider a physical exam and all possible tests that the exam will suggest.
Meanwhile, make sure he has enough rest and relax, drink plenty of fluids, and eats healthy.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Implanon stress causing bleeding
- Is stress causing cervical spondylitis
- Is anal leakage caused by stress
- Ketones in urine caused by stress
- Is pilonidal sinus caused by stress
- Stress causes
- Does stress cause a miscarriage
- Eosinophilic esophagitis caused by stress
- Can stress and stress cause tachycardia
- Severe headache with stress and confusion