Can stomach cancer be cured?
It Depends from Case to Case
Hi and welcome to HCM.
Stomach cancer is a very serious disease and requires aggressive treatment. Complete cure is possible in patients where cancer is found in early stage with no metastasis and no infiltration of surrounding organs.
In this case tumor can be removed together with whole stomach. If there is sign of dissemination then it can't be cured but chemotherapy and radiotherapy may prolong survival rate for few years.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for early stomach cancer
- Laptop on stomach cancer
- How to cure stomach cancer stage4
- Treatment and cure for aggressive stomach cancer
- Slow growing stomach cancer
- Is headache a sign of stomach cancer
- Treatment and cure for Stomach cancer
- Tinnitus and stomach cancer
- Stomach cancer lump on clavicle
- Stomach cancer in babies
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?