Can stepping into a hot shower then putting on eyeglasses
The facial bones does not change due to minor pressure.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I understand your concern.
Heat or eyeglasses immediately after getting out of the shower does not cause any changes of the facial bones.
The facial bones are ossified and does not change flattening or lengthen due to minor pressure.
I suggest you not to be worried about it.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I confirm that you will not have lengthening or flattening of facial bones.
Hi again dear,
Yes, I confirm that you will not have flattening or lengthening of the facial bones from pressure from glasses or hot shower.
You should not be worried dear.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?