Can sinusitis lead to high-grade fever, extreme chills, and vomiting?
Please provide the drug name
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ Service
Frontal sinusitis may occasionally get infected and leads to fever and frontal region pain. So this may be that.
Please provide the name of medication for answering the dose, the possibility of breaking in half and any other alternative.
Dr. N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High grade fever with investigation shows increased billirubin
- Shivering as well as high grade fever
- High-grade fever causes
- High grade fever after angioplasty
- Severe headache with high grade fever
- Rigors and high grade fever
- Diagnosis of high-grade fever
- Symptoms of high-grade fever
- Intermittent shivering and high grade fever
- High grade fever with pulled groin muscle
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?