Can sinusitis cause seizures?
Continue anti epileptic drugs
I have gone through your question and understand your concern. .
Head injury can be a cause of seizure and treatment is required.
Mucosal thickness or sinusitis is not the cause of seizures.
You should continue drugs and doses needs to be increased if required.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sinus surgery and seizures
- Seizure causes
- Can sinusitis cause seizure what is the solution
- Hypothermia causing seizure
- Sinus cyst and seizure
- Is mild ethmoid sinuses problems with mucosal thickening causing seizures
- Sinus infection and seizures
- Plugged sinus cause seizure
- Seizure with no cause
- Severe sinus complications with seizures