Can shingles and breast infection cause changes in the breast shape?

Question
Can Shingles and fungus on the nipple cause changes in breast shape?
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

While it is very much unlikely that these conditions can cause changes in the shape of your breast, I will like to obtain and review an image of this breast. THis way, I can provide a personalized and helpful response taking into consideration as much details as possible.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting!!