Can shingles and breast infection cause changes in the breast shape?

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Can Shingles and fungus on the nipple cause changes in breast shape?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

While it is very much unlikely that these conditions can cause changes in the shape of your breast, I will like to obtain and review an image of this breast. THis way, I can provide a personalized and helpful response taking into consideration as much details as possible.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting!!