Can severe sneezing cause pain in back and rib cage?
Yes severe sneezing can cause pain in the back and
Yes severe sneezing can cause pain in the back and rib cage.
This is because with the force of sneezing, the muscles of the thoracic cage may contract violently which may result in tearing of some muscles fibres and other connective tissue which can cause severe pain.
At times, a rib may even crack and cause severe pain. this is called cough fracture.
You may take some pain killer and take rest. But more important is why you are having severe sneezing. You must attend to that first.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe sneezing causes
- Symptoms of Severe sneezing
- Diagnosis of Severe sneezing
- Treatment and cure for Severe sneezing
- I have sever sneezing please suggest
- Extra bone in back rib cage causing pain
- I am suffering with severe sneezing from long back
- I am suffering with severe sneezing
- I have sever sneezing due to eosinophilia what are
- Drugs/medication for Severe sneezing