Can severe constipation and an anal tag like growth in a child be managed?
My baby is 3.8yr old, having sever constipation problem, I am also giving medicine for that now one small extra muscle i found near anus while cleaning her. I really bit worried about this, what will I do for this problem. please suggest..
Kindly send a picture
Hello and welcome to healthcaremagic forum.
The muscle you found can be Anal Tag, it would be better if you can send a picture. Also tell what medicine are you giving for constipation.
Regards Dr Manisha Jain.
Seems to be Anal Tag
Hello and welcome again. It seems to be Anal tag, it is not a harmful condition , but i will advise you to get it checked by a paediatrician when you go next time. its not an emergency. Regards .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe constipation diet
- Natural remedies for severe constipation
- Child with severe constipation need a remedy
- Severe constipation in toddlers
- Child with severe constipation medication taken is laxopeg help
- Severe constipation after ablation
- Dosage miralax for severe constipation
- Severe constipation and thrush
- Severe constipation in toddlers remedies
- Severe constipation during chemotherapy
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?