• question-icon

Can scrotum size be increased?

Posted on Wed, 16 Aug 2017 in General Health
Question: Hello doctor can u please help
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I will be happy to help

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your question.

How can I help you?
Please write your problem with as many details as possible and I will advice accordingly.

Looking forward to your follow up question.

Dr.Papaqako
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Klarida Papaqako 3 hours later
I want to increase my size of my scrotum so its huge and hanging balls. Is their a way for it to be done surgically
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hormonal methods and plastic surgery.

Detailed Answer:

There are hormonal techniques and plastic surgery.

Both of them have side effects and complication and also depends if they are available locally in your country.

This is a general information but I am afraid I can not tell more.

Let me know if you have specific questions or concerns.

Dr. Papaqako
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Klarida Papaqako 31 minutes later
Good morning, I am in Australia.Thank you for your feedback.What are some of the hormonal therapy I could use and what is its side effect and if I go to surgery what can be done for me and what is its side effect s.Thank you. XXXX
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Some information.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

One way you can increase your scrotum, and therefor your testicles, is by eating foods that contain Vitamine A like liver and cod liver oil, eggs with the yolk intact, grass-fed butter instead of margarine or vegetable oil, ect. Of course you should not take these in excess amount because you should take care of your overall health as well.

The next step is to consult a local endocrinologist or even better an XXXXXXX They will measure your hormonal levels and see if you will need some hormones orally to increase your testicular size. The side effects are that it will affect your whole body hormonal system, which can mean that would will change in body.

Then the cosmetic surgery. They use synthetic silicone polymer like a blanket to go around your testicles so they will seem bigger in size but they will function the same, if not worse if anything goes wrong. This is the way that is faster with the results that you want to achieve, but I am would recommend more the natural ways, because this is more risky.

As I said, this is a specialty of the specialists who do this type of interventions, so if you find someone locally you can ask them for more details.

Hope this helps a bit.

Dr. Papaqako
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Klarida Papaqako