Can rough sex or foreplay cause a miscarriage at 4th week of pregnancy?
Unlikely to cause miscarriage.
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
No, sex or foreplay is unlikely to cause miscarriage.
Other causes can be chromosomal anomalies, increased blood sugar levels, hypothyroidism etc.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Unlikely due to intercourse.
It is unlikely that you miscarried due to rough sex.
First trimester abortions are mostly due to chromosomal anomalies, so these are spontaneous abortions.
You should not worry so much.
Dr. Deepti Verma, OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnancy week 10 miscarriage risk
- Sex and miscarriage during pregnancy
- Miscarriage in pregnancy risk of miscarriage
- Does prozac cause miscarriage pregnancy
- Pregnancy week 11 miscarriage risk
- Miscarriage at 13 weeks pregnancy
- Percentage of miscarriage during 6th week of pregnancy
- Pregnancy week 9 miscarriage risk
- Does the chance of miscarriage decrease in the sixth week of pregnancy
- Pregnancy 11 weeks miscarriage