Can rabies cause pain in the leg and fatigue despite taking ARS?

Question
Sir I got bitten by a rabid dog therefore I took ARV on day 0 , 3 ,7 day I also had taken ARS on 3 rd day after the bite....BT now only 2 dose of Arv is still left...which I wud take according 2 schedule recommended 2 me...BT now I am feeling weakness in my body + pain in the leg which WS bitten now I am really worried about rabies....one more thing I wud like 2 add is... I had also taken 3 dose of ARV before 6 months due to previous dog bite....therefore please help me....r these symptoms which I am suffering right now is due to rabies or not? I hope ull help me.
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 in Infections

Answered by Dr. Shinas Hussain 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry., it’s not rabies.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting Healthcaremagic!
I have gone through your query and I can understand your concerns.
It’s not rabies. Rabies vaccine is very effective and the symptom complex you have explained not suggestive of rabies too.
Since you have taken a full course of ARV six months back, No need to take entire course again. You need to take only 0 and 3 dose only
Wishing you good health