Can pulse polio immunization be administered to children regardless of their routine polio vaccination according to the immunization schedule?
Should be given.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Yes, you should give the Pulse Polio immunization to your child irrespective of whether he has received OPV or IPV as a part of his standard immunization schedule.
Let me know if I could help further.
No need to worry.
First tooth erupting at 9 months is completely acceptable. You need to continue giving vitamin D as mentioned. The cracking sound does not seem abnormal.
Dr. Diptanshu Das, Pediatrician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Polio vaccine side effects
- Diphtheria tetanus polio vaccine
- Arguments against polio vaccine
- Inactivated polio vaccine causes
- Polio vaccine age limit
- Treatment and cure for pulse polio vaccine
- Symptoms of pulse polio vaccine
- Diagnosis of pulse polio vaccine
- Pulse polio vaccine causes
- Tetanus and polio vaccine
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever